skip to main | skip to sidebar

TESOL in China 2007

A Continuing Education Course in TESOL: Intensive Workshop (Zhuhai, People's Republic of China 2007)

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Reflections

Although I have been home for more than a week, I still find myself thinking of my China experience several times a day. I receive and send several emails a day to China to teachers and students. The sentiments of these communications from China express a comfortable connection to a new friend in America. I pray that the excitement of the program continues through the year and this opportunity for UBIEP and HU can continue. Here are a few more photos.



Happy Grads!



Self-portrait



Sam is very happy . . .



Buddies!

Posted by The English Camp Team at 1:39 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Contributors

  • Bridger Fetters
  • E Caley Ferguson
  • Jeff Sherlock
  • John Paff
  • Luke Fetters
  • Piers
  • The English Camp Team

Related Sites

  • Huntington University
 

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (40)
    • ►  08/19 - 08/26 (1)
    • ▼  08/12 - 08/19 (2)
      • Reflections
      • Friends Forever
    • ►  08/05 - 08/12 (4)
    • ►  07/29 - 08/05 (7)
    • ►  07/22 - 07/29 (15)
    • ►  07/15 - 07/22 (6)
    • ►  07/08 - 07/15 (2)
    • ►  07/01 - 07/08 (3)